Skedi relies on the time zone setting on your device. So all events will have the same time zone as your device.
To check the time zone on you iOS device:
- From the Home Screen tap Settings > General > Date & Time.
- If Set Automatically is ON, verify Time Zone; otherwise, ensure the manual setting is correct.
To check Skedi’s time zone setting:
- Tap Settings and ensure that the Time Zone matches your device’s setting. If it doesn’t, go to step 2.
- In Settings tap Sign Out. If this doesn’t work try killing the app.
- From the login screen, sign back into Skedi
- Repeat step 1.
Updated: 24 Oct 2016