This tip does not apply to Basic Skedi users.
To set a default calendar on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad, do the following:
- First, please sign out of Skedi, tap the Settings icon > Sign Out.
- From the Home screen, tap Settings > Calendar
- Tap Default Calendar*. If you do not see a Default Calendar, then your device has only one calendar. Select the calendar you want to set as the default calendar for your device.
- Sign back in to Skedi, tap the Settings icon > Calendars. You should see your default calendar setting and other calendars that have been configured on your iPhone.
* Note: If you don't see the option to set the default calendar on your device. Your device has no calendars. Try syncing your device with iTunes and sync a calendar on the Info tab. If this doesn't work, please contact Apple Support at http://www.apple.com/support
Updated: 24 Oct 2016