Here's how to setup Google Calendar as your default calendar on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad:
- First, please sign out of Skedi, tap the Settings icon > Sign Out.
- From the Home screen, tap Settings > Calendar > Accounts > Add Account > Google
- Enter your credentials and follow the instructions
- In the Calendar screen, scroll to the bottom and select a Google Calendar as your default iPhone calendar. (this will be the account that Skedi Family Calendar will use).
- Sign back in to Skedi, tap the Settings icon > Calendars. You should see your default calendar setting and other calendars that have been configured on your iPhone. Note: This step does not apply to Basic Skedi users.
Updated: 24 Oct 2016