No, Skedi currently does not support 24-hour time such as 1300. The app assumes that the iOS device uses the 12-hour time format, e.g., 1:00 PM. If your iOS device is set to 24-hour time, you can change it to 12-hour time by tapping the Home screen, Settings > General > Date & Time and switch 24-Hour Time to off. Then force Skedi to close, if it’s running, and launch it again.
Articles in this section
- How can I add or edit family members?
- What happens when I add a family member?
- Where do I sign up?
- Is there a website where I can view my calendar?
- Will Skedi work with Outlook? Yes, learn how.
- How can I recover my password?
- How can I view all of my family's events in one place?
- Why do my family member's events appear private?
- Who’s the person-in-charge?
- What is a default calendar?